|4th||IPCCC 1994||18||Schach 3.0|
|5th|| IPCCC 1995 was
|15th||IPCCC 2005 b||12||Rybka|
Since 2005 the IPCCC was hosted by the Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum.
The 18th IPCCC 2008 was canceled, due to lack of registrations. Only six participants registered, and not all participants had an interest to play the tournament with such a reduced number of players. One reason for potential participants with family commitments was the scheduling between Christmas and New Year. Another possible reason might be the general loss of interest of amateur programmers to play the strong commercial programs almost not represented by their author.
Special Thanks to
- International Paderborn Computer Chess Championship from Wikipedia
- International Paderborn Computer Chess Championships (IPCCC), Old CSVN-tournament site
- Important games hosted by Ed Schröder
- Paderborn 1997 by Tom Kerrigan
- Ein Besuch in Paderborn 1998 Photos by Thorsten Czub
- Südhotel Paderborn