Videopac C 7010
Videopac C 7010,
a chess module for the Philips Videopac G7000 second generation Video game console, released in 1982. The C 7010 module had its own NSC800 CMOS microprocessor  , which is Z80-compatible  . The program is based on Gambiet 80 by Wim Rens and Microtrend  .
- Need some help to create an good article about Videopac Systems by Hessi, Videopac / Odyssey2 forum, March 06, 2010 
- Videopac chess by Ben Redic Fy Fazan, Hiarcs Forum, January 12, 2021
- Magnavox Odyssey² from Wikipedia
- Philips Videopac C7010 Chess Module from Retrogames
- CHESSmate vs. Videopac C7010 | A Commodore Geek's Blog, February 17, 2012 » Commodore ChessMate
- The Odyssey2 Homepage! - Collectibles - Hardware! - Peripherals!
- Schaakcomputers en computerschaak | Philips by Luuk Hofman