an experimental chess engine by Ronald Friederich with only minimal chess knowledge implemented, and therefore depending on alpha-beta search as much as possible . PeSTO performs a tapered eval to interpolate by current fine grained game stage between piece-square tables values for opening and endgame. The tables were optimized by Texel's tuning method. PeSTO played the TCEC Season 17 - and two times as lucky loser, even reached the CPU League 1.
- Re: New engine releases 2020 by Henk Drost, CCC, January 04, 2020
- Re: New engine releases 2020 by Ronald Friederich, CCC, January 08, 2020
- Pesto from Wikipedia
- Pesto alla trapanese from Wikipedia
- Pesto (disambiguation) from Wikipedia
- Cookbook:Pesto - Wikibooks