a parallel chess system by Vladan Vučković based on his Axon 3 engine. In July 2007, at the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš, Achilles won a four game match versus Grandmaster Igor Miladinović with 3½ - ½, running on a cluster of 12 AMD x64, 1.8 GHz with an own written UDP cluster chess operating system. Game was two hours per side  . Đorđe Vidanović was responsible for the opening book  .
- GM Igor Miladinovic (elo 2606) vs Achilles live by Đorđe Vidanović, CCC, July 05, 2007
- Achilles 3.5, GM 0.5 by Fernando Villegas, CCC, July 06, 2007
- Achilles' games vs other progs, figure out its ELO by Đorđe Vidanović, CCC, July 18, 2007
- Cluster chess : not only Grid but also Achilles by Marc Lacrosse, CCC, August 28, 2007
- Re: Achilles ... by Frank Quisinsky, CCC, January 07, 2010 » Doch