an amateur open source chess engine by Srdja Matovic, written in C. The engine has been in development since 2010 and was first released March 06, 2011 under the GNU GPL. Zeta Dva supports only some basic commands of the Chess Engine Communication Protocol aka WinBoard or XBoard. Features are the use of Bitboards and a simple Evaluation .
- Evaluation based on Simplified Evaluation Function by Tomasz Michniewski
- Polyglot Book support and Zobrist Hashes copied from Michel Van den Bergh 
- Opening Book by Dann Corbit
- ZetaDva 022 - bugfixed version released by Srdja Matovic, CCC, July 06, 2013
- Zeta Dva by Günther Simon, CCC, October 17, 2016
- Zeta Dva v0305 released by Srdja Matovic, CCC, April 11, 2017