Masahumi Taketoshi, (Masafumi Taketoshi )
a Japanese computer scientist, in 2002 affiliated with Departments of Computer Science, Shizuoka University, Hamamatsu. As Shogi programmer he is co-author of Tacos , the four times Gold medal winner at Computer Olympiads.
- Jun Nagashima, Masahumi Taketoshi, Yoichiro Kajihara, Tsuyoshi Hashimoto, Hiroyuki Iida (2002). An Efficient Use of Piece-Square Tables in Computer Shogi.
- Masahumi Taketoshi, Tsuyoshi Hashimoto, Yoichiro Kajihara, Jun Nagashima, Hiroyuki Iida (2002). Realization-Probability Search in Computer Shogi. 7th Game Programming Workshop (Japanese)
- "hu" (Nihon-shiki romanization) and "fu" (Hepburn romanization) are two different transcriptions of the same sound in Japanese, see Romanization of Japanese - Wikipedia
- Announcement of the 21st World Computer Shogi Championship
- JAIST Repository: Items for Author Masahumi Taketoshi