a Japanese Shogi player and computer scientist at Shizuoka University, Hamamatsu. As a game programmer, Yoichiro Kajihara is author of the Amazons program Aska, and member of team in developing the Shogi program Tacos .
- Tsuyoshi Hashimoto, Yoichiro Kajihara, Hiroyuki Iida (2000). Brinkmate Search in Computer Shogi. 5th Computer Olympiad Workshop
- Tsuyoshi Hashimoto, Yoichiro Kajihara, Nobusuke Sasaki, Hiroyuki Iida, Jin Yoshimura (2001). An Evaluation Function for Amazons. Advances in Computer Games 9
- Jun Nagashima, Masahumi Taketoshi, Yoichiro Kajihara, Tsuyoshi Hashimoto, Hiroyuki Iida (2002). An Efficient Use of Piece-Square Tables in Computer Shogi.
- Masahumi Taketoshi, Tsuyoshi Hashimoto, Yoichiro Kajihara, Jun Nagashima, Hiroyuki Iida (2002). Realization-Probability Search in Computer Shogi. 7th Game Programming Workshop (Japanese)
- Hiroyuki Iida, Kazutoshi Takahara, Jun Nagashima, Yoichiro Kajihara, Tsuyoshi Hashimoto (2004). An Application of Game-Refinement Theory to Mah Jong. ICEC'2004
- Yoichiro Kajihara's ICGA Tournaments
- Player profile of: Yoichiro Kajihara - FESA home page - Ratings