a German senior engineer with background in telecommunication, real-time processing and air traffic control. His interests include computer chess and computer chess history, he maintains a computer chess site in German, covering El Ajedrecista, Turochamp, Dietrich Prinz' Mate-in-two, and early chess programs and Dedicated Chess Computers . Andre Adrian further ported the Sargon Z80 assembly program by Kathe and Dan Spracklen  to run under the CP/M operating system, and Harm Geert Muller's Micro-Max for an Atmel-ATmega88 Microcontroller  using WinAVR GCC, deployed for a self-made chess computer SHAH  and the ATM18 mini chess computer  from the electronics magazine Elektor.
- Computer-Schach by Andre Adrian (German)
- Sargon Z80 assembly listing by Dan and Kathe Spracklen, hosted by Andre Adrian
- ATmega88 Automotive from Atmel Products -Microcontrollers - AVR® 8-Bit RISC
- Self-made Chess Computer SHAH based on an Atmel-ATmega88 Microcontroller and Micro-Max-port by Andre Adrian (German)
- ATM18 Mini Chess Computer from ELEKTOR.com – Platform for electronics and microcontrollers