an Israeli computer and data scientist, Ph.D. from Bar-Ilan University in 2009 on the artificial intelligence topic of single agent search  under Ariel Felner . He further worked on field service optimization problems, combining features of the vehicle routing problem (VRP), scheduling problems and the general assignment problem (GAP).
- Ariel Felner, Uzi Zahavi, Jonathan Schaeffer, Robert Holte (2005). Dual Lookups in Pattern Databases. IJCAI 2005, pdf
- Uzi Zahavi, Ariel Felner, Robert Holte, Jonathan Schaeffer (2006). Dual Search in Permutation State Spaces. AAAI 2006, pdf
- Uzi Zahavi, Ariel Felner, Robert Holte, Jonathan Schaeffer (2008). Duality in Permutation State Spaces and the Dual Search Algorithm. Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 172, pdf
- Fan Yang, Joe Culberson, Robert Holte, Uzi Zahavi, Ariel Felner (2008). A General Theory of Additive State Space Abstractions. JAIR, Vol. 32, arXiv:1111.0067
- Uzi Zahavi (2009). Duality and Inconsistency in Search Spaces. Ph.D. thesis, Bar-Ilan University
- Israel Beniaminy, Dovi Yellin, Uzi Zahavi, Marko Zerdin (2009). When the Rubber Meets the Road: Bio-inspired Field Service Scheduling in the Real World.
- Uzi Zahavi, Ariel Felner, Neil Burch, Robert Holte (2010). Predicting the Performance of IDA* using Conditional Distributions. JAIR, Vol. 37, arXiv:1401.3493v1 
- Marko Zerdin, Alexander Gibrekhterman, Uzi Zahavi, Dovi Yellin (2011). Optimization Strategies for Restricted Candidate Lists in Field Service Scheduling. Intelligent Computational Optimization in Engineering
- Ariel Felner, Uzi Zahavi, Robert Holte, Jonathan Schaeffer, Nathan Sturtevant, Zhifu Zhang (2011). Inconsistent Heuristics in Theory and Practice. Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 175, pdf