a German electrical engineer, research scientist affiliated with the NATO C3 Agency, chess player and former chess programmer. Along with Matthias Engelbach, Thomas Kreitmair is co-author of Schach 3.0, the complete re-write of the Algol program Schach 2.x by Engelbach in x86 (486) assembly language for PCs. Residing in The Netherlands , Thomas Kreitmair with Schach 3.0 became regular participant at the Dutch Open Computer Chess Championships and Aegon Tournaments.
- Thomas Kreitmair, Joe Ross (2003). Dissemination of ISR Data in the Coalition Aerial Surveillance and Reconnaissance (CAESAR): Results and the Way Ahead. NATO Consultation, Command and Control Agency, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Thomas Kreitmair, Joe Ross (2004). Coalition Aerial Surveillance and Reconnaissance (CAESAR) Simulation Exercise 2003: Results and the Way Ahead. NATO Consultation, Command and Control Agency, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Thomas Kreitmair's ICGA Tournaments
- Kreitmair, Thomas FIDE Chess Profile
- Thomas Kreitmair - Ike Tjin A Lien | Schaakvereniging Voorburg, October 29, 2014