Master Chess, (Masterchess)
a chess program for Amstrad CPC by Amsoft / Mikro-Gen, released in 1984, written in Z80 machine code apparently based on ZX Spectrum Chess written by Anthony Adam. A program with the same name was further published in 1987 by Mastertronic for Amstrad CPC and various Z80 as well as 6502 based home computers, such as Atari 8-bit, Commodore 64, MSX and ZX Spectrum .
- Master Chess - CPCWiki
- masterchess © amsoft (1984) | CPC Power
- Master Chess for Amstrad CPC (1987) - MobyGames
- Master Chess - World of Spectrum
- Chess (Game) - Giant Bomb
- Master Chess for the Amstrad CPC, YouTube Video