a Dutch software developer, chess player, chess programmer, and lead developer at Chessity , a web based chess learning and teaching platform . Along with Auke Punter, Henk Kuyer is co-author of the chess program Ziggy, which played the DOCCC 1985, DOCCC 1986 and DOCCC 1987. He is further author of the chess program October, which participated at the DOCCC 1988 and DOCCC 1989, when Henk Kuyer already worked full time on computer chess and was considered a professional chess programmer  .
- De Biltse Schaakclub | Album 2016-2017
- A better Chessity to celebrate our 5th anniversary, November 11, 2016
- Chessity – Online chess learning and teaching
- Dap Hartmann (1988). Report on the 8th Dutch National Computer-Chess Championship. ICCA Journal, Vol. 11, No. 4
- Dap Hartmann, Peter Kouwenhoven (1989). The 9th Dutch Computer-Chess Championship. ICCA Journal, Vol. 12, No. 4