a private chess program by Bart Goldhoorn whose development started in the early 90s as a Pascal port of an old version of Nightmare by Joost Buijs . Initially using an own GUI, it evolved to an UCI compatible program with a parallel search in the 2000s, using the Free Pascal compiler within the Lazarus (IDE).
Goldbar participated ten times the Dutch Open Computer Chess Championship - as Goldbar 92 a strong debut and tied fifth at the DOCCC 1992, four times the Aegon Tournament, five times the International CSVN Tournament, and the CCT14 and Sixth ACCA World Computer Rapid Chess Championship online tournaments in 2012 . In May 2014, Goldbar won the CSVN 1st Open Internet Tournament , in July 2014, the WCRCC 2014 .
Photos & Games
[Event "ICT 2011"] [Site "Leiden"] [Date "2011.06.12"] [Round "6"] [White "Goldbar"] [Black "The King"] [Result "1/2-1/2"] 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5 a6 4.Ba4 Nf6 5.O-O Be7 6.Re1 b5 7.Bb3 d6 8.c3 O-O 9.h3 Nb8 10.a4 Bb7 11.axb5 axb5 12.Rxa8 Bxa8 13.Bc2 c5 14.Na3 b4 15.Nc4 Nc6 16.Ne3 d5 17.exd5 Nxd5 18.Nc4 Bf6 19.Ba4 e4 20.Rxe4 Nce7 21.Re1 Ng6 22.Bc2 Ndf4 23.Bxg6 Nxg6 24.cxb4 cxb4 25.d3 Bb7 26.Re3 Be7 27.b3 Qd7 28.Bb2 f6 29.Qe1 Rb8 30.Nfd2 Bc6 31.d4 Bd5 32.h4 Bf8 33.f3 Nf4 34.g3 Ne6 35.Kh2 Nc7 36.Qf2 Qc6 37.Re1 Ra8 38.Ne3 Be6 39.Rc1 Qb7 40.Nec4 Ra2 41.Ra1 Rxa1 42.Bxa1 f5 43.Bb2 Nd5 44.Qe2 Qc8 45.Qd3 g6 46.Ne5 Bh6 47.f4 Nf6 48.Ndc4 Qa6 49.d5 Bxd5 50.Ne3 Qxd3 51.Nxd3 Ng4+ 52.Nxg4 fxg4 53.Nxb4 Bxb3 54.Nd3 Be6 55.Kg2 Kf7 56.Kf2 Bf5 57.Ke3 Ke6 58.Kd4 Bg7+ 59.Ke3 Bf8 60.Kd4 h6 61.Nc5+ Kd6 62.Nd3 Kd7 63.Nc5+ Kc6 64.Nd3 Kb5 65.Bc3 Be7 1/2-1/2
- Goldbar 99 for Download by Đorđe Vidanović, Winboard Forum, January 02, 2000
- Diep-GoldBar by Stan Arts, CCC, June 05, 2005
- Goldbar games ACCA 2012 by Bart Goldhoorn, CCC, July 16, 2012 » WCRCC 2012
- The world's largest gold bar at the Toi gold mine, Gold bar from Wikipedia
- Communication by Joost Buijs, July 13, 2015
- Goldbar games ACCA 2012 by Bart Goldhoorn, CCC, July 16, 2012
- Goldbar winnaar 1e CSVN Internettoernooi, CSVN site
- 2014 Eighth Annual ACCA World Computer Rapid Chess Championships - Results
- ICT11 Round 7, CSVN site