a Chess Engine Communication Protocol compatible private chess engine by James Swafford, written in C++ . Galahad is a traditional bitmap based program performing an alpha-beta search with opening book and endgame tablebase access. It is the successor to the weaker freeware program Tristram , and played the CCT1.
An open source Windows version Galahad 1.0 with an own GUI didn't include the Chess Engine Communication Protocol compatible console engine. Its evaluation is a bitmap translation of Tom Kerrigan's TSCP 1.3  .
- Re: en-passant move generation by James Long, CCC, February 07, 1999 » En passant
- Galahad by James Swafford, CCC, June 29, 1999
- galahad 1.0 available (with source) by James Swafford, CCC, August 30, 2000
- Galahad (disambiguation) from Wikipedia
- Galahad from Wikipedia
- List of Arthurian characters from Wikipedia
- Galahad library from Wikipedia