Decoying is a sacrificial chess tactic to force a valuable piece, most often the queen and/or the king to capture on a poisoned square, so that it becomes co-target of a double attack, often a knight fork, which finally results in a tangible gain of the whole combination.
- Decoy (chess) from Wikipedia
- Decoy from Wikipedia
- Decoy (disambiguation) from Wikipedia
- Political decoy from Wikipedia
- Duck decoy (structure) from Wikipedia » Duck
- Duck decoy (model) from Wikipedia
- Miles Davis - What it is, Decoy, recorded Festival International de Jazz de Montréal 1983, YouTube Video