Chess 7.0, (Odesta Chess, Hows About A Nice Game of Chess)
a chess program in 6502 Assembly by Larry Atkin for Apple II, Atari 800, and Commodore 64 home computers, published by Odesta in 1982/1983. The program was based on the Capablanca module programs for the Great Game Machine and the Chafitz modular game system which interfaced directly to an 8-character 16- segment display, and a 12-key keypad. Later it became How About a Nice Game of Chess  for the Apple IIe  .
- Frank Sommers (1983). Chess 7.0. (evaluation). Creative Computing, Vol. 9, No. 9, pp. 176
- Michael Ciraolo (1985). Computer CHESS Programming. Antic Vol. 4, No. 3 » Turbostar
- Atari 400 800 XL XE Chess 7.0 : scans, dump, download, screenshots, ads, videos, catalog, instructions, roms
- Commodore 64/128 Old Computer Chess Game Collection - Chess 7.0 from The Spacious Mind
- Commodore 64 Emulator - Computer Chess Game Collection - Chess 7.0 from The Spacious Mind
- How About A Nice Game of Chess for Apple II - The Video Games Museum