Home * Tournaments * Australasian National Computer Chess Championship
The Australasian National Computer Chess Championships (NC3) were being held as part of the Australian National University Chess Festival  .
- National computer chess championship, Australia, July 1998 by David Blackman, CCC, March 30, 1998
- Australian Tourament Report by Peter McKenzie, CCC, July 13, 1998
- Australian-ch, questions ! by Frank Quisinsky, CCC, January 09, 2000
- NC3 tournament, Australia by David Blackman, CCC, May 05, 2000
- Nc3 Australia by David Blackman, CCC, July 15, 2001
Up one Level