a German physicist, who graduated from University of Dortmund in 1985 . As former avocational computer chess programmer, Ulrich Türke is author of the Chess Engine Communication Protocol compatible chess engine Comet.
- Comet_against_Humans by Ulrich Türke, CCC, May 05, 1998
- Re: What is "pre-processing" by Ulrich Türke, CCC, May 08, 1998 » Pre-processing
- Nalimov TB caching ? by Ulrich Türke from CCC, August 06, 1999 » Nalimov Tablebases
- tiger's play too risky ? by Ulrich Türke, CCC, April 06, 2001 » Chess Tiger
- Re: Recapture Extensions by Ulrich Türke, CCC, June 02, 2001 » Recapture Extensions