an Indian computer scientist, senior research engineer and member of the Apache Spark team at Hortonworks , and computer chess programmer. He holds a Bachelor of Technology from National Institute of Technology Calicut in 2001.
Mridul is author of following chess engines:
- Roelof van Zwol, Lluis Garcia Pueyo, Mridul Muralidharan, Börkur Sigurbjörnsson (2010). Machine learned ranking of entity facets. SIGIR 2010
- Roelof van Zwol, Lluis Garcia Pueyo, Mridul Muralidharan, Börkur Sigurbjörnsson (2010). Ranking Entity Facets Based on User Click Feedback. ICSC 2010
- Re: real job of the qSearch? find quiet vs stop horizon effect by Mridul Muralidharan, CCC, August 28, 2003 » Quiescence Search
- Permission to use code by Mridul Muralidharan, Random thoughts, June 09, 2004 » Diep's Table-driven Move Generation
- Node count explosion by Mridul Muralidharan, CCC, September 03, 2005 » Search Explosion
- bit twiddling ... by Mridul Muralidharan, Random thoughts, September 04, 2006