Mario Carbonell Martinez
Mario Raúl Carbonell Martínez, 
a Spanish chess player, computer scientist, AI programmer, and former computer chess programmer. Along with German Blanquer and Alvaro Benlloch, Mario Carbonell Martinez is co-author of the chess engine Killer , which regularly played the Spanish Computer Chess Championship in the 90s. He also organized the 2nd Spanish Computer-Chess Championship 1994 in Valencia .
- One idea to solve chess? by Mario Carbonell, CCC, December 13, 2017
- AlphaZero explained by one creator by Mario Carbonell, CCC, December 19, 2017 » AlphaZero
- Alphazero video by Two Minute Papers by Mario Carbonell, CCC, December 21, 2017
- Carbonell Martinez, Mario Raul FIDE Chess Profile
- Mario Raul Carbonell Martinez chess games - 365Chess.com