an Indian software developer . He designed and implemented libchess, a C++ library for building chess software, contributed to python-chess, and is further author of the source chess engines WyldChess, Teki and Nirsyde, available on GitHub .
- WyldChess 1.3 released by Manik Charan, CCC, January 14, 2017
- Teki chess engine by Manik Charan, CCC, March 08, 2018
- Manik Charan - LinkedIn
- Mk-Chan (Manik Charan) · GitHub
- GitHub - Mk-Chan/python-chess-engine-extensions: Search and evaluation extensions for python-chess by Manik Charan » python-chess
- GitHub - Mk-Chan/lczero_tools: Utilities for experimenting with leela-chess-zero by Manik Charan » Leela Chess Zero