an Italian software developer and computer games and chess programmer. He is author of the chess engine and GUI Uragano 3D , which competed at various Italian Computer Chess Championships and the WCCC 2006 in Turin , and the chess engine PICcolino, intended to run on a PIC microcontroller as part of a self build dedicated chess computer. PICcolino had its over the board debut at the IGT 2017 and played the IGT 2018 already as dedicated unit..
- Uragano 3d site + version 0.87 by Luca Naddei, Winboard Forum, July 11, 2006
- Discussione: PICcolino by Luca Naddei, G 6 Forum, January 20, 2017 (Italian)
- Luca Naddei's ICGA Tournaments
- Home page Uragano 3D
- Apps by Luca Naddei, App Store
- Retro Games! by Luca Naddei