a Chinese computer scientist affiliated with the School of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University China, Shenyang. He is author of the Chinese Chess program NEUChess, Bronce medal winner of the 10th Computer Olympiad, Taipei 2005 and two times Gold medal winner, at the 11th Computer Olympiad, Turin 2006  and the 12th Computer Olympiad, Amsterdam 2007.
- Jiao Wang, Xinhe Xu (2008). Intella wins Chinese Chess tournament. ICGA Journal, Vol. 31, No. 3 » 13th Computer Olympiad
- Jiao Wang, Si-Zhong Li, Xinhe Xu (2010). A Minors Hash Table in Chinese-Chess Programs. ICGA Journal, Vol. 33, No. 1
- Jiao Wang, Shiyuan Li, Jitong Chen, Xin Wei, Huizhan Lv, Xinhe Xu (2011). 4*4-Pattern and Bayesian Learning in Monte-Carlo Go. Advances in Computer Games 13
- Jiao Wang, Hongye Li, Chenjun Xiao, Xin-He Xu (2012). The 2nd National University Student Computer-Games Tournaments. ICGA Journal, Vol. 35, No. 3
- Jiao Wang, Jiangshan Wang, Xin-He Xu (2012). The 6th Chinese Computer-Games Championship. ICGA Journal, Vol. 35, No. 3
- Jiao Wang, Tan Zhu, Hongye Li, Chu-Hsuan Hsueh, I-Chen Wu (2015). Belief-state Monte-Carlo tree search for Phantom games. CIG 2015