a French chess International master, four-times winner of the French Chess Championship , acknowledged chess composer , strong Bridge and Backgammon player, and research engineer at Direction des Etudes et Recherches (D.E.R.), Électricité de France, Clamart. He was chess advisor and along with Marc-François Baudot, Jean-Christophe Weill and Michel Gondran, co-author of Frenchess, running on a Cray T3D with 128 DEC Alpha 21064 processors, and participating the WCCC 1995 .
- Marc-François Baudot, Jean-Christophe Weill, Jean-Luc Seret, Michel Gondran (1995). Frenchess: A Cray T3D at the 8th World Computer Chess Championship. First European Cray-T3D Workshop, Citeseerx
- Jean-Luc Seret from Wikipedia
- The chess games of Jean-Luc Seret from chessgames.com
- Seret, Jean-Luc FIDE Chess Profile - Players Arbiters Trainers
- Jean-Luc Seret's ICGA Tournaments
- Jean-Luc Seret au Casino de Dieppe © Chess & Strategy, YouTube Video