an American computer scientist in the online shopping and product feed industry, previously affiliated with the Cognitive Systems Laboratory and Department of Computer Science at University of California, Los Angeles. In the 80s, he worked with Judea Pearl on search algorithms like Alpha-Beta, Scout and SSS*.
- Igor Roizen (1981). On the Average Number of Terminal Nodes examined by Alpha-Beta. Technical Report UCLA-ENG-CSL-8108, University of California at Los Angeles, Cognitive Systems Laboratory
- Igor Roizen, Judea Pearl (1983). The Average Performance of Three Game-Searching Algorithms. UCLA Cognitive Systems Laboratory Technical Report (R-40).
- Igor Roizen, Judea Pearl (1983). A Minimax Algorithm Better than Alpha-Beta? Yes and No. Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 21
- Igor Roizen, Judea Pearl (1985, 2013). Learning Link Probabilities in Causal Trees. Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence 1, arXiv:1304.3103
- Michael D. Greenfield, Igor Roizen (1993). Katydid synchronous chorusing is an evolutionarily stable outcome of female choice. Nature, Vol 364, pdf
- Executive Team | Feedonomics 
- Igor Roizen Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search