an UCI compliant open source chess engine by Ehsan Rashid derived from Glaurung and even more from its successor Stockfish , distributed under the GNU General Public License. DON supports up to 512 cores for its parallel search, and up to 1024 GiB of hash memory including large pages . Since August 2020, DON incorporates NNUE based on Stockfish NNUE .
- DON 1.0b derivate Glaurung by Jose Mº Velasco, CCC, February 03, 2014
- DON 1.0b With licensed by Jose Mº Velasco, CCC, February 12, 2014
- Don from Wikipedia
- Don (river) from Wikipedia
- Don River (disambiguation) from Wikipedia
- Don (honorific) from Wikipedia