Cupcake's move generator is almost identical to Bruja's, Dan's earlier C++ program, but its speed is about half . Cupcake utilizes rotated bitboards for sliding piece attacks. The Java-bitscan uses the 64-bit De Bruijn multiplication.
Cupcake applies a tapered eval for a smooth transition between the game phases and interpolates between the aggregated opening and endgame scores. Beside material balance of point values and piece-square tables, Cupcake considers mobility, king safety, and pawn structure including passed pawns.
- Index of /chess/engines/Jim Ablett/CUPCAKE by Jim Ablett, hosted by Kirill Kryukov
- Cupcake 1.1a in CCRL 40/40
- Cupcake from Wikipedia
- Cupcake (disambiguation) from Wikipedia
- Cookbook:Cupcakes - Wikibooks
- Category:Cupcakes - Wikimedia Commons
- Guthrie Govan - Wonderful Slippery Thing, feat. Mohini Dey (2017), YouTube Video