an Italian software developer and computer chess programmer. He is author of the chess engines Kiwi  and Hamsters . Alessandro also tinkered with the WinBoard source code, and was able to add a few new features to it .
- Perpetual check by Alessandro Scotti, Winboard Forum, December 03, 2004 » Repetitions
- Side effects of transposition tables by Alessandro Scotti, Winboard Forum, March 04, 2005 » Transposition Table
- Piece-list representation by Alessandro Scotti, Winboard Forum, July 17, 2005 » Piece-Lists
- Outside passer and candidate passer: definition wanted! :-) by Alessandro Scotti, CCC, February 27, 2006 » Outside Passed Pawn, Candidate Passed Pawn
- Material imbalance evaluation by Alessandro Scotti, CCC, April 16, 2007 » Material
- Evaluation of material imbalance (a Rybka secret?) by Alessandro Scotti, CCC, December 06, 2007 » Material, Rybka
- LMR: history or not? by Alessandro Scotti, CCC, December 13, 2007 » Late Move Reductions
- Walk Of Mind
- Alessandro Scotti Personal Homepage
- Alessandro Scotti's Computer Programming Site
- Alessandro Scotti's Computer Chess Site
- Tinkering with Winboard...