a German computer scientist with a diploma degree from Fachhochschule Emden , software developer in the eCommerce business, chess player, and author of the WinBoard and UCI compliant chess engine Abrok .
Roman Korba maintains the software development blog abrok.eu , hosting Stockfish development versions which are automatically build if there are changes on the master branch in the git repository , and a chess tactics server .
- Roman Korba, Image cropped from presentation ceremony, 3rd place at 14th Luruper Schnellschachturnier, September 23, 2018, Page by Georg Pawel, SV Lurup, Photos by Klaus Kallabis
- Roman Korba | LinkedIn
- "Your name, when spelled in reverse, may be something funny or cool", textreverse.com
- abrok.eu | Software Development
- Stockfish Development Versions
- Best Move - Chess Tactics Server