a chess engine by Marco Pagnoncelli, written in C and compliant to the Chess Engine Communication Protocol aka WinBoard. CyberPagno played the CCT4 and CCT5 online tournaments and various Italian Computer Chess Championships . After a break of several years, Marco worked on his engine again and released CyberPagno 2.2 in November 2014 , the version which played the IGT 2014 and IGT 2015 successfully.
CyberPagno applies PVS within an iterative deepening framework with aspiration windows . CyberPagno 2.2 and subsequent versions improved due to more effective transposition table structure, and more sophisticated move ordering, selectivity and quiescence search by adding SEE, IID, futility pruning, and LMR. Most recently, the evaluation function was rewritten.
- CyberPagno 1.0 by Marco Pagnoncelli, Winboard Forum, June 11, 2002
- CyberPagno 1.1 by Marco Pagnoncelli, Winboard Forum, December 12, 2002
- CyberPagno 2.1 by Marco Pagnoncelli, Winboard Forum, September 21, 2004
- CyberPagno - Winboard Chess Engine
- CyberPagno « G 6
- CyberPagno 3.0 64-bit in CCRL 40/40
- Pedone promosso! by Edoardo Manino, Scacchistica Torinese, September 15, 2014 (Italian) » IGT 2014
- Sony Center Berlin displays a "cyberpunk corporate urban (futuristic)" aesthetic, image by Andreas Tille, February 11, 2004, Cyberpunk - Wikipedia.it, Wikimedia Commons
- 1st Campionato Italiano per Programmi Scacchistici
- CyberPagno 2.2 by Marco Pagnoncelli, Winboard Forum, November 19, 2014
- CyberPagno History
- 2° CIPS - le foto (dead link)