epd, zip and tar upload does not work - can you fix it?
GerdIsenberg (talk) 14:04, 27 June 2018 (CEST)
Dear Gerd, can you test the uploading? I adapted some stuff that should make it all possible now, let me know... Very best, eriksatie (talk) 23:02, 23 April 2018 (CEST)
- File:6WMCCC-Report.pdf works
thx, can you try a .pgn and a .txt as well? eriksatie (talk) 23:15, 23 April 2018 (CEST) (fyi wiki gives your signature if you enter ~~~~)
- Yep, thank you - tomorrow, GerdIsenberg (talk) 23:20, 23 April 2018 (CEST)
- pgn upload does not work, txt OK GerdIsenberg (talk) 09:39, 24 April 2018 (CEST)
- Upload warning File extension ".pgn" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (text/plain).
reconfigured it, please try again, thanks! eriksatie (talk) 11:16, 25 April 2018 (CEST)
Same problem, pgn is like txt - pure ASCII - but not that important GerdIsenberg (talk) 11:56, 25 April 2018 (CEST)
- File extension ".pgn" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (text/plain).
hmm, weird. this takes more time, but i will leave it for the time being if it is not that important, thanks. eriksatie (talk) 13:21, 25 April 2018 (CEST)
- it seems i succeeded <file deleted>
- as to the upload licenses: i added a menu now. choosing the appropriate license situation when uploading is quickest, i will add the templates later, ok? eriksatie (talk) 12:23, 27 April 2018 (CEST)
- great! GerdIsenberg (talk) 13:04, 27 April 2018 (CEST)
Wiki now online
Hi Gerd, this Wiki is now online; again compliments for your fantastic work!! eriksatie (talk) 12:16, 2 July 2018 (CEST)