a Japanese computer scientist and assistant professor at Department of Management, Tokyo University of Science. He holds a M.Sc. and Ph.D. from Tokyo Institute of Technology. His research interest include agent based simulation, and in the field of education, the manga case method .
- Nobuo Araki, Masakazu Muramatsu, Kunihito Hoki, Satoshi Takahashi (2014). Monte-Carlo Simulation Adjusting. AAAI-2014
- Yuki Sukenari, Kunihito Hoki, Satoshi Takahashi, Masakazu Muramatsu (2016). Pure Nash equilibria of competitive diffusion process on toroidal grid graphs. Discrete Applied Mathematics, Vol. 215
- Satoshi Takahashi, Toru B. Takahashi, Atsushi Yoshikawa, Takao Terano (2017). If Experience is Worth, How Experts Behave in a Manga Case. eKNOW 2015
- Nobuo Araki, Kunihito Hoki, Satoshi Takahashi, Masakazu Muramatsu (2017). Improved simulation adjusting. ICGA Journal, Vol. 39, Nos. 3-4
- Satoshi Takahashi, Toru B. Takahashi, Atsushi Yoshikawa (2017). Educational effects of the manga case method in online and offline environments using a Manga Case related to social media literacy. FIE 2017