a French biologist working in the forest management, Ph.D. in human biology from Claude Bernard University Lyon 1 in 1997 , software developer, and games and chess programmer. He is author of the strong Othello program Edax written in C , co-author of the Othello program Cassio , and author of the UCI compliant chess engines Amoeba and its didactic eased counterpart Dumb, both written in the D programming language  .
- Performance: linux vs Windows vs Mac OS X by Richard Delorme, CCC, November 21, 2009
- SEE by Richard Delorme, CCC, February 13, 2014
- amoeba a new UCI engine by Richard Delorme, CCC, May 20, 2016
- sprt tourney manager by Richard Delorme, CCC, January 24, 2017 » Amoeba Tournament Manager, SPRT
- amoeba: an UCI chess engine in D language
- Dumb: A simple & stupid chess program
- hqperft: Chess move generation based on (H)yperbola (Q)uintessence & range attacks » Hyperbola Quintessence, Perft