a German computer scientist affiliated with TU Darmstadt. His research interests include statistical machine learning and symbolic artificial intelligence, and its applications for representation learning in computer vision . Along with Johannes Czech and Alena Beyer, he is co-author of the UCI compatible chess variant open source engine CrazyAra, which started in summer 2018 as a semester project for the course Deep Learning: Methods and Architectures at TU Darmstadt .
- Johannes Czech, Moritz Willig, Alena Beyer, Kristian Kersting, Johannes Fürnkranz (2019). Learning to play the Chess Variant Crazyhouse above World Champion Level with Deep Neural Networks and Human Data. arXiv:1908.06660
- Johannes Czech, Moritz Willig, Alena Beyer, Kristian Kersting, Johannes Fürnkranz (2020). Learning to Play the Chess Variant Crazyhouse Above World Champion Level With Deep Neural Networks and Human Data. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence
- Moritz Willig (2020). Analysing and overcoming the dataset bias for optical flow backbone networks. Master thesis, TU Darmstadt, pdf
- Moritz Willig
- MoritzWillig (Moritz Willig) · GitHub
- Rise of light - dev page: Moritz Willig
- Darmstädter Studenten entwickeln Schach-Bot by Karin Walz, Echo, April 02, 2019 (German)