a free, UCI compliant cross platform chess GUI by Dominik Klein, first released in March 2015 . Jerry is open source distributed under the GPL v2.0. Jerry versions prior to 3, were written in Python, using the python-chess library by Niklas Fiekas, Jerry 3 was a rewrite in C++/Qt, while the most recent Jerry 4 was ported to Java using JavaFX . Providing native look and feel running under Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, Jerry is suited to play, enter, edit and analyze chess games and positions with any UCI compatible engine controlling all available engine options. Jerry features strength adjustment, and is able to load and save games in Portable Game Notation (PGN), and to copy and paste Forsyth-Edwards Notation (FEN) and PGN from clipboard.
Jerry 4 Screen 
- Jerry - Cross Platform Chess GUI by Dominik Klein, CCC, March 01, 2015
- Jerry Chess GUI 2.0 for Linux / Mac OS X / Windows by Norbert Raimund Leisner, CCC, January 18, 2016
- Jerry Chess GUI by Damir Desevac, CCC, December 12, 2019
- GitHub - asdfjkl/jerry: Jerry - Chess Program
- GitHub - asdfjkl/jerry_oldversion
- Building Jerry – A chess GUI