a French computer scientist and assistant professor (Maître de Conférences) in the SequeL team at the University of Lille, and member of the SequeL  team at the INRIA project-team. His research activities are related on data mining of sequential data, machine learning, in particular reinforcement learning, dynamic programming, game theory, and Poker. He achieved his Ph.D. at the University Paris XI - Orsay in the Learning and Optimisation Group (A&O) team under under the direction of Michèle Sebag and Antoine Cornuéjols.
- Jérémie Mary (2006). Etude de l'apprentissage Actif : Application à la conduite d'expériences. Université Paris XI - Orsay (Thèse de Doctorat, Ph.D. thesis French, English abstract) pdf This thesis relates to PAC (Probably Approximately Correct) Learning.
- Sylvain Gelly, Jérémie Mary, Olivier Teytaud (2006). Learning for stochastic dynamic programming. pdf, pdf
- Sylvain Gelly, Jérémie Mary, Olivier Teytaud (2006). On the ultimate convergence rates for isotropic algorithms and the best choices among various forms of isotropy. PPSN, 2006, pdf
- Sylvain Gelly, Olivier Teytaud, Jérémie Mary (2007). Active learning in regression, with application to stochastic dynamic programming. ICINCO and CAP, 2007, pdf
- Raphaël Maîtrepierre, Jérémie Mary, Rémi Munos (2008). Adaptive play in Texas Hold'em Poker. ECAI 2008
- Jérémie Mary Research Homepage
- Jeremie's Foundry - Jérémie Mary Research Homepage - Poker
- Jeremie Mary | LinkedIn