a Latvian chess player  and computer scientist, holding a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in computer science from University of Latvia in 2007 and 2009 respectively . Interested in algorithms and operations research, he works on solutions for solving Travelling salesman problems and vehicle routing problems including using the Open Source Routing Machine (OSRM) . Aleksandrs Saveljevs is author of the chess engine Warrior, which played the 6th International Open Polish Computer Chess Championship in 2007.
- Re: Warrior configuration guessing by Aleksandrs Saveljevs, Winboard Forum, August 30, 2006
- Re: WB chronology tables updated + by Aleksandrs Saveljevs, Winboard Forum, September 12, 2006
- Saveljevs, Aleksandrs FIDE profile
- Profile of Saveljevs, Aleksandrs | Chess ABC
- Aleksandrs Saveljevs | LinkedIn
- asaveljevs (Aleksandrs Saveljevs) · GitHub