a Polish FIDE master of chess, computer scientist and computer chess programmer. He is author of the first Polish chess program, called Joanna, being a part of his masters thesis from 1994 . His paper had major impact on chess programming in Poland, containing a good natural language description of most important concepts and techniques.
- Adam Kujawski (1994). Programowanie gry w szachy. Masters thesis, University of Warsaw, pdf (Polish)
- Adam Kujawski (szachista) – Wikipedia.pl (Polish)
- Adam Kujawski - Szachy w Polsce (Polish)
- Kujawski, Adam FIDE Chess Profile
- The chess games of Adam Kujawski from chessgames.com
- Adam Kujawski chess games - 365Chess.com