Chess Skill in Man and Machine
Source of Supply
- Ben Mittman (1977). A Brief History of Computer Chess Tournaments: 1970-1975. pp. 1-33.
- Neil Charness (1977). Human Chess Skill. pp. 34-53.
- Peter W. Frey (1977). An Introduction to Computer Chess. pp. 54-81
- David Slate, Larry Atkin (1977). CHESS 4.5 - The Northwestern University Chess Program. pp. 82–118 » Chess 4.5
- Monroe Newborn (1977). PEASANT: An endgame program for kings and pawns. pp. 119-130 » Peasant
- Russell M. Church, Kenneth W. Church (1977). Plans, Goals, and Search Strategies for the Selection of a Move in Chess. 131-156
- Larry Harris (1977). The heuristic search: An alternative to the alpha-beta minimax procedure. pp. 157-166
- Eliot Hearst (1977). Man and Machine: Chess Achievements and Chess Thinking. pp. 167-200
- Joe Condon, Ken Thompson (1983). BELLE. 2nd Edition, pp. 201-210 » Belle
- David Wilkins (1983). Using chess knowledge to reduce search. 2nd Edition