Difference between revisions of "Saitek President"
(Created page with "'''Home * Engines * Saitek President''' FILE:Saitek_President_2_15_x_15.jpg|border|right|thumb|link=http://www.chesscomputeruk.com/html/saitek_president.h...")
Latest revision as of 14:13, 18 May 2020
Saitek President, (Kasparov President)
a dedicated chess computer released in 1993 by Saitek, running a program by Frans Morsch on an 8-bit H8 processor with 32 KB ROM and 1 KB RAM, similar to the GK 2100. The computer is represented by a wooden sensory board with a pluggable control unit. The President board was later market separately as Saitek PC Auto Chessboard aka Mephisto PC Chessboard as user interface for PC chess programs . The Saitek President played the Aegon 1995.
- Collector's Corner Challenge Match Continues.. by Steve B, Hiarcs Forum, August 04, 2007
- For An Unboxed Run-Of-The-Mill Saitek President? by Steve B, Hiarcs Forum, October 27, 2007
- saitek president chess computer by rookorbycrook, Hiarcs Forum, March 09, 2013
- power adapter for Saitek Kasparov President by jarek, Hiarcs Forum, September 18, 2014
- Saitek President from Chess Computer UK by Mike Watters
- Saitek President from Schachcomputer.info Wiki (German)