a discontinued series of massively parallel supercomputers produced by Intel in the 90s. The Paragon was based on the Intel i860 RISC microprocessor. Up to 4096 i860s nodes were connected in a 2D grid .
- Rüdiger Esser, Renate Knecht (1993). Intel Paragon XP/S - Architecture and Software Environment. Supercomputer ’93
- Shannon Miller (1997). Intel Paragon MPP: Getting the Most from All of the Nodes. University of Stuttgart
- Intel Paragon from Wikipedia
- The Intel Paragon XP
- Intel Paragon by Ed Thelen
- Intel XP/S 140 Paragon: Sandia National Labs | TOP500
- Launch Video: The Paragon Supercomputer - A Product of Partnership (1992), YouTube Video