Difference between revisions of "Joost Buijs"
(Created page with "'''Home * People * Joost Buijs''' border|right|thumb|link=http://old.csvn.nl/gallery16.html| Joost Buijs at [[ICT 2002 <ref>Joost Buij...")
Revision as of 17:48, 13 September 2019
a Dutch computer chess and games programmer, author of the chess program Nightmare, and the Othello program REV, which won the Bronze medal at the 3rd Computer Olympiad 1991 in Maastricht. Joost already started chess programming in fall 1977, when he developed Nightmare on a Heathkit H8 . He further cooperated with Bart Goldhoorn, mentioned as co-author of Goldbar at the DOCCC 2010 .
- Re: performance of copy-make by Joost Buijs, CCC, August 02, 2011 » Copy-Make
- Re: Your first chess program by Joost Buijs, CCC, April 21, 2012
- For HGM: Engine priority under Winboard/Polyglot by Joost Buijs, CCC, July 16, 2012
- Re: Computing from the Old Days, brought back to life by Joost Buijs, CCC, August 17, 2012 » 8080
- Nightmare games from WCRCC 2013 by Joost Buijs, CCC, July 21, 2013 » WCRCC 2013
- Re: high values of pst by Joost Buijs, CCC, September 09, 2015 » Piece-Square Tables
- Re: atomic TT by Joost Buijs, CCC, September 14, 2015 » Transposition Table
- Re: Accessing Material Imbalance Information? by Joost Buijs, CCC, February 26, 2018 » Material Tables
- Re: Texel tuning speed by Joost Buijs, CCC, August 30, 2018 » Texel's Tuning Method
- Re: The Xiphos Material Evaluator by Joost Buijs, CCC, November 06, 2018 » Xiphos, Point Value
- Re: Endgame evaluation by Joost Buijs, CCC, April 26, 2019 » Endgame