an UCI and CECP compliant chess engine developed by Mike Dokken since August 2012. The first public version, Jellyfish 1.0, was released in November 2013. Jellyfish 1.1, released in April 2015, performs a parallel search using threads, and is available for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and 64-bit Linux and Mac OS operating systems . Jellyfish played the TCEC Season 9.
- logos for Cave Chess - Jellyfish - Pedone by Norbert Raimund Leisner, CCC, November 17, 2013
- Jellyfish 1.0 Gauntlet for CCRL 40/40 by Graham Banks, CCC, July 30, 2014
- Jellyfish from Wikipedia
- Jellyfish (disambiguation) from Wikipedia
- jellyfish - Wiktionary
- Scyphozoan from Wikipedia
- Mister Ott - Jellyfish, Drop It Like It's Ott, 2015, YouTube Video