Difference between revisions of "Albert Gower"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Latest revision as of 12:50, 22 March 2020
As a correspondence chess player, Al Gower served as a chess consultant working with Robert Hyatt on the chess program Blitz. Further supported by Harry Nelson, he co-authored its successor Cray Blitz, the two-time winner of the World Computer Chess Championship.
- Robert Hyatt, Albert Gower, Harry Nelson (1985). Cray Blitz. Advances in Computer Chess 4
- Robert Hyatt, Albert Gower, Harry Nelson (1985). Using Time Wisely, revisited (extended abstract). Proceedings of the 1985 ACM annual conference on The range of computing: mid-80's perspective
- Robert Hyatt, Harry Nelson, Albert Gower (1986). Cray Blitz - 1984 Chess Champion. Telematics and Informatics Vol. 2, No. 4
- Robert Hyatt, Albert Gower, Harry Nelson (1990). Cray Blitz. Computers, Chess, and Cognition
- Bert Gower, Bob Hyatt (1993). Computer Chess: What Remains? ICCA Journal, Vol. 16, No. 1 » ACM 1993
- Albert Gower's ICGA Tournaments
- Albert Gower | LinkedIn
- Albert Gower - Tritone Press & Tenuto Publications