a Taiwanese computer scientist affiliated with the Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu. His research interests include computer games and combinatorial game theory.
- Yi-Chang Shan, I-Chen Wu, Hung-Hsuan Lin, Kuo-Yuan Kao (2012). Solving Nine Layer Triangular Nim. Journal of Information Science and Engineering, Vol. 28, pdf
- Kuo-Yuan Kao, I-Chen Wu, Yi-Chang Shan (2012). XT Domineering: A New Combinatorial Game. Knowledge-Based Systems (SCI), Vol. 34, pp. 55-63, October 2012
- Kuo-Yuan Kao, I-Chen Wu, Yi-Chang Shan, Shi-Jim Yen (2012). Selection Search for Mean and Temperature of Multi-branch Combinatorial Games. ICGA Journal, Vol. 35, No. 3
- Kuo-Yuan Kao, I-Chen Wu, Shi-Jim Yen, Yi-Chang Shan (2013). Incentive Learning in Monte Carlo Tree Search. IEEE Transactions on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Vol. 5, No. 4
- Yi-Chang Shan, Ching-Hsuan Wei, Cheng-Hung Lin, I-Chen Wu, Li-Kai Chuang, Shi-Jie Tang (2014). A Framework for Computer Mahjong Competitions. ICGA Journal, Vol 37, No. 1