was an American software company located in Borrego Springs, California. Szabo Software was active in the mid and late 80s, conducted by Barbara and Alexander Szabo, primary business was developing and distribution of chess software, notably their own program TechMate for the Atari ST .
- Gregg Pearlman (1986). ST New Products. Antic Vol. 5, No. 8
- Gigi Bisson (1986). STart Buyer's Guide. STart, Vol. 1 No. 3
- Harvey Bernstein (1987). Entertainment - Strategy, adventure, shoot-em-ups, chess and simulations. STart Special Issue Number 1
- Christopher Chabris (1987). Reviews: The Game of Kings - START's First Chess Tournament. STart Vol. 2, No. 2
- Alexander Szabo, Barbara Szabo (1988). The Technology Curve Revisited. ICCA Journal, Vol. 11, No. 1