an Indonesian computer scientist affiliated with the National University of Singapore and Google Singapore. At the International Olympiad in Informatics, he won Bronze and Silver in 2016 and 2017 respectively , and is now preparing and testing problems for selection and training for the Indonesian team . Sergio Vieri is further successful chess trainer of Leela Chess. Relaxing the "Zero" paradigm of pure reinforcement learning by supervised learning techniques, he is famous for his strong networks . More recently, his training tools and methods also gave Stockfish NNUE a kick with an increase in playing strength hardly thought possible before  .
- Why do the latest Sergio Vieri 384x30b networks scale so badly? by Kai Laskos, CCC, June 19, 2020
- Sergio Vieri second net is out by Sylwy, CCC, July 21, 2020
- Sergio Vieri | LinkedIn
- Internalional Olympiad in Informatics - Sergio Vieri
- sergiovieri (Sergio Vieri) · GitHub
- SL networks trained based on lc0 training data