a multi-platform, open source chess database with GUI by Gregor Cramer , inspired by Shane Hudson's SCID, but a completely new development, written in Tcl/Tk and C++. Scidb features multiple chess variants, such as Chess960, and supports various file formats besides its native one. The search functionality will be based on CQL .
- Help installing scidb by Aloisio Ponti, CCC, June 14, 2013
- Scidb - porting to Mac OS X by Norbert Raimund Leisner, CCC, September 28, 2013
- Scid.eco by Gregor Cramer, scid-users, April 19, 2014 » ECO, SCID
- Scidb binary file format by Dominik Klein, CCC, January 05, 2016
- Scidb on linux mint by Ferdinand Mosca, CCC, May 27, 2016
- Scid / Scid vs. PC - ChessBase (.ctg) and Arena (.abk) by Norbert Raimund Leisner, CCC, August 19, 2016 » CTG, ABK
- Scidb release 1431 by Gregor Cramer, CCC, August 20, 2017