Ronald L. Rivest
Ronald (Ron) Linn Rivest,
an American mathematician, computer scientist and cryptographer, Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Computer Science and Engineering in MIT's Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and a member of MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). Ron Rivest is one of the inventors of the RSA algorithm (with Adi Shamir and Leonard Adleman) , and inventor of the symmetric key encryption algorithms RC2, RC4, RC5, co-inventor of RC6, designer of the cryptographic hash functions MD2, MD4 and MD5 message-digest algorithms, co-designer of MD6, and co-author (with Charles Leiserson et al.) of Introduction to Algorithms. He further researched and published on machine learning and game tree search by Min/Max approximation .
- Ronald L. Rivest (1987). Game Tree Searching by Min/Max Approximation. Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 34, No. 1, pdf 1995
- Ronald L. Rivest (1987). Learning Decision Lists. Machine Learning, Vol. 2, pdf
- Ronald L. Rivest, Robert Schapire (1987). Diversity-Based Inference of Finite Automata. (Extended Abstract) FOCS 1987, pdf
- Ronald L. Rivest, Robert Schapire (1989). Inference of Finite Automata Using Homing Sequences. (Extended Abstract) STOC 1989, pdf
- Ronald L. Rivest, Robert Schapire (1990). A new approach to unsupervised learning in deterministic environments. in Machine learning: an artificial intelligence approach volume III, pdf preprint
- Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest (1990). Introduction to Algorithms. (1st edition). MIT Press and McGraw-Hill. ISBN 0-262-03141-8.
- Ronald L. Rivest, Robert Schapire (1994). Diversity-Based Inference of Finite Automata. Journal of the ACM, Vol. 41, No. 3, pdf
- Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, Clifford Stein (2001). Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition. ISBN 0-262-53196-8.
- Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, Clifford Stein (2009). Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd Edition. ISBN 0-262-03384-4.
- Ronald L. Rivest (2011). The invertibility of the XOR of rotations of a binary word. International Journal of Computer Mathematics, Vol. 88, 2009 pdf preprint
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Yair N. Minsky, Joseph S. B. Mitchell, Ronald L. Rivest, Mihai Pătrașcu (2012). Picture-Hanging Puzzles.. arXiv:1203.3602
- Ronald L. Rivest, Philip B. Stark (2017). When Is an Election Verifiable? IEEE Security & Privacy
- Ronald L. Rivest (2018). Consistent Sampling with Replacement. arXiv:1808.10016
- Soheil Behnezhad, Avrim Blum, Mahsa Derakhshan, Mohammad Taghi Hajiaghayi, Mohammad Mahdian, Christos H. Papadimitriou, Ronald L. Rivest, Saeed Seddighin, Philip B. Stark (2018). From Battlefields to Elections: Winning Strategies of Blotto and Auditing Games. SODA 2018 
- Ron Rivest from Wikipedia
- Ronald L. Rivest : HomePage
- The Mathematics Genealogy Project - Ronald Rivest
- Ronald L. Rivest - Google Scholar Citations
- Ronald L. Rivest – Marconi Society
- Ronald L. Rivest : HomePage
- RSA (pdf)
- Ronald L. Rivest (1987). Game Tree Searching by Min/Max Approximation. Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 34, No. 1
- Ronald L. Rivest: Photos
- The Programmer Dress Code – Part Deux | CodeThinked by Justin Etheredge, December 11, 2007
- Ronald L. Rivest: Publications and Talks
- ICGA Reference Database (pdf)
- dblp: Ronald L. Rivest
- Blotto game from Wikipedia