a German computer scientist and software developer with a diplom degree in CS from University of Hamburg. As avocational computer chess programmer, to avoid unlearning programming as project manager , he is author of the open source chess engine Protector.
- Re: Protector - new UCI engine by Raimund Heid, Toga Developers Discussion Board, August 28, 2009
- Re: Found 2 New Engines: Protector and BDI Chess by Raimund Heid, WBEC-Ridderkerk Forum, September 04, 2009
- Re: The author's post from the Russian forum by Raimund Heid, CCC, October 24, 2009
- Re: Protector 1.2.9 executables with egtb access by Raimund Heid, CCC, October 29, 2009
- Raimund Heid's ICGA Tournaments
- Raimund Heid - Google+
- Interview with Raimund Heid, by Frank Quisinsky, Schachwelt.de, February 20, 2010 (German)